This opportunity would suit someone with supervisory or management experience combined with a broad knowledge across all areas of L&D, with particular experience of managing training within compliance to achieve organisational targets, design and implementation of service improvements with measurable outcomes and producing MI Reports.
You will have a supportive management style with the ability to build relationships with internal and external senior stakeholders.
Outlined below are some of the day to day accountabilities :
· Identifying and implementing service improvements to enhance the compliance and/or quality of the L&D service.
· Continuously improving the skills and expertise of Priors Court employees
· Design & deliver digital training to meet the learning and development needs of our Children’s Homes, Young Adult Provision and Foundation teams.
· Support the Trainers to design and deliver classroom-based training to meet the learning and development needs across our residential and foundation settings.
· Quality Assuring training delivery both via evaluations and in person to ensure high standards are maintained
· Directing and Supporting the L&D Co-Ordinators to plan all face to face and digital delivery to ensure 100% compliance and to ensure accurate reporting and host Priors Court digital learning content
· Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure compliance targets are achieved
· Produce regular reports on activities for Management & Leadership teams
· Manage all external governing body requirements and communications e.g. Team Teach course registration processes
· Manage all external suppliers
This position is 30 hours per week, over 5 days with the flexibility to work in a hybrid style with a mixture of onsite and WFH once established.