Are you looking for an exciting opportunity as a Deputy Manager? If yes, then come and talk to us about working at one of our services, 22b Carden Avenue. Carden Avenue is a 24-hour, supporting living service for adults aged 30+ with moderate to severe learning disabilities, physical disabilities, complex health needs, including epilepsy and communication and sensory needs.
Job Title: Deputy Manager
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 8NA
Hours: Full time, 37.5 per week
Salary: £10.67 per hour
Work with us!
Achieve together want you to have fun at work and make things happen for the people we support. We value everyone and we want brave people to help the people we support work towards achieving independence and reaching their goals. Achieve together is one of the UK’s leading providers of support for people with learning disabilities, autism and associated complex needs.
If this sounds great to you…then you’re just what we’re looking for and we’d like to hear from you!
What do our Deputy Managers do?
Supporting someone isn’t just personal care; it’s so much more. As a Deputy Manager you will support the day to day running of the service, complete handovers and spot checks and have a proactive approach to solving problems.
Although you will lead, coach, mentor and support a dedicated staff team, you will also provide hands on support and will support individuals with day to day activities such as social activities, sports and hobbies along with general household duties and supporting with administration of medication.
Our Deputy Managers are focused on active listening, meaningful engagement and ensuring people lead full, healthy and active lives.
If you would like to know more details about the role please click the job description below.
What experience do you need?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career, or do you have experience of working in an Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health sector environment as a Shift Leader, Care Shift Leader, Care Leader, Senior Care Support Worker,
You’ll need to have great communication skills and be comfortable making decisions. A basic level of English and Maths is also required and a genuine passion for care.
What are the Benefits?
- Structured and supported induction to get you off to a flying start, including welcome days hosted by your Operations Director
- Career development pathways to support you to explore your potential and achieve your ambitions
- Fully funded qualifications to support your professional development
- Full ongoing learning and development opportunities by our in-house team and external specialists
- Discounts platform for permanent staff, including gift cards, discount codes and other benefits
- Pensions – we contribute to your retirement fund
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Annual Staff Awards
- Lots of opportunities to attend company-wide activities and days with the people we support
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for help with financial, physical and mental wellbeing
- DBS checks and clearances paid for by Achieve together
Want to know more?
Please call Alex on 07458 127379 or email firstname.lastname@example.org