Are you looking to take the next step in your career within social care? You’ll be making a world of difference when you join us as a Deputy Manager
Location: Epsom Surrey
Contract / Shifts available: Full-time permanent.Shifts include earlies, lates, and weekends one Admin Day
Rate: £11.10 per hour based on 37.5hr week
Your new job:
Supporting someone ; it’s so much more.
Your role is to:
- Support the running of the service, completing handovers and spot checks and have a proactive approach to solving problems
- Lead, coach, mentor and support a dedicated staff team
- Provide hands on support with daily activities such as social activities, sports and hobbies along with general household duties and supporting with administration of medication.
Our Deputy Managers are focused on active listening, meaningful engagement and ensuring people lead full, healthy and active lives.
- Free DBS – No cost to join!
- Paid Training & Personal E-Learning portal – to get you off to a flying start
- Refer a Friend & earn £300
- Annual Leave – 28 days
- Reward and Recognition – our way of saying “Thank you”
- Employee Assistance Programme – Support for you… when you need it.
You will have experience of working in an Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health sector environment as a Shift Leader, Care Shift Leader, Care Leader, Senior Care Support Worker,
You’ll need to have great communication skills and be comfortable making decisions. A basic level of English and Maths is also required and a genuine passion for care.
Does this sound like the role for you? Start or change your journey in Social Care with us today by applying NOW!
Achieve together vacancies are excluded from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 which means that for certain types of employment it is lawful to reject a person for employment on the grounds of a spent conviction. When making an application, job applicants are obliged to disclose all convictions, whether or not they are spent.