An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Estates team at Prior’s Court to support the school to drive vehicles operated by Priors Court Foundation on routes and times determined by the organisation.
This will involve a pick up/drop off service on an agreed route for staff of the foundation, arriving on time at the correct locations and bringing them to their place of employment promptly and reliably.
Multiple shifts available –5.15am – 7.15am, 12.15pm -2.15pm,
3.45pm – 5.45pm, 9.45pm – 12.45am
- To perform the agreed vehicle checks on a regular basis
- To carry out basic vehicle maintenance daily, including the replenishment of consumables such as windscreen wash or fuel, ensuring that the vehicle is roadworthy prior to each journey
- To provide a friendly welcome and comfortable journey to new and current staff
- To maintain logs for mileage and collections times as well as hours worked for payroll purposes
- To ensure that the vehicle is left secure when unattended