You’ll Make an Impact
- To define, implement and maintain EHS standards in Siemens
Energy Middle East
- To develop EHS process and procedures
- To coordinate with various functions with key target of
keeping workplace injury free
- Close alignment with internal stakeholders, such as
Project Management, Service Operations, Sales and Global EHS organization
- To travel to project sites to assess the implementation
of the standards, process and procedures
- Internal and external audits will also be part of the
- Conducts regular site inspections to identify risks,
and deﬁnes corrective measures.
- Ensures all incidents (injuries, Near Misses, Critical
Observations) are investigated and recorded and appropriate measures are
deﬁned, implemented and monitored.
- Run campaigns and programs to improve EHS engagement
within Middle East
- Coordinate with Procurement Team to assess and monitor
supplier’s EHS performance and requirements.
- Define and Run Health Management and Environmental
- The scope of this role will be for Iraq and Libya. In
Libya the focus will be on the project planning and execution
What You Bring
- Technical background preferably Engineering Degree in
mechanical, electrical, chemical or petroleum
- NEBOSH IGC Level 3 completed.
- Auditor Training – ISO 45001 , ISO 14001
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of experience of which
- Last 5 years of experience should be in EHS function
with focus on defining and implementing EHS process and procedures for projects
or facility (power plants, oil & gas industry)
- At least 5 years of experience should be in
- power plants or
- oil&gas industry or
- service related industry for rotating equipment in
power plants or oil and gas industry
- Technical experience in a power plant setting or
oil&gas industry will be a plus.
- Work experience with multicultural team
Opportunity to work on challenging projects in an
Opportunity for remote/flexible work
Professional support and strong collaboration with
colleagues around the world
Professional development opportunities within the
is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology
company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring
our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not
only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also
using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable,
and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people
who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age,
physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family
responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from
military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local