– Field Service Engineer Controls – Industrial Gas
- Bachelor’s degree in electric, electronic
or mechatronic engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of Controls experience
on the service, troubleshooting and commissioning of Industrial gas turbines.
- Familiarity with Siemens Energy
products and services is desirable.
- Familiar with various gas/chemical
processes, plant operations.
- English and Spanish, at professional
working proficiency level.
- Must possess a personality that
gives a feeling of trust and comfort to internal and external customers.
- Knowledge and understanding of
other´s cultures. Growth Mindset. Self-driven, able to make decisions with
minimum guidance. Target oriented.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a
constantly changing work environment.
- Availability for travelling, up
to 90% of working time.
- Off shore and vessel projects.
contact to customers for the maintenance, troubleshooting and commissioning of Industrial
gas turbines, for specific projects.
- · Work closely with the Siemens Energy
project team from planning to completion of service projects. Provide inputs
for required manpower, tooling, materials and timeline.
- · Supervise Siemens Energy personnel
and project workers at site when required.
- · Execute service projects and
technical assistances on planned time and budget.
- · Coordinate with Siemens Energy
entities to resolve customers technical issues.
- · Ensures new equipment installation,
services and commissioning processes are followed.
- · Communicate progress / problems to
the client and Siemens Energy project team on a regular basis.
- · Maintain project, site, records of
services activities, inventories, checklists, etc.
comprehensive technical reports.
- Report attention hours to service
- Use of Siemens Energy IT platforms,
such as Polaris, Salesforce and others in order to fulfill position functions.
- Responsibility to comply and / or
enforce the protocols, policies, guidelines, and competencies of the current
integral management system (EHS, Quality).
Your Opportunities for personal growth
- Career path as Field Service
- Develop your career by acquiring
knowledge in several product lines.
- Focus in personal and soft skills
development to grow internally within our organization.
- Cross-experience and international
LET´S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our
genuine commitment at Siemens Energy
to all customers and employees on
the way to a sustainable future, CO2 neutral future.
In our Business Functions we enable our
organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services for
Industrial customers. Empowering our people is a value within our
You will work for Field Operations department,
a team that delivers high quality services of rotative equipment (turbines, compressors
and generators) to both industrial and Oil & gas customers
Lucky for us,
we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on
inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least
130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic
background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize
society. All of society.
for ensuring all aspects of field maintenance, trouble-shooting and
re-commissioning of Industrial gas turbines are planned and executed in an
advantageous manner to Siemens Energy and our customers. In return, candidate
will develop her/his/their career by acquiring knowledge in several Siemens
Energy products and service portfolio. As well as by working in a diverse, inclusive
and international environment.