Transformation of Industry
The TCP Field Service Representative (FSR)
travels to client facilities to direct SEI personnel or advise customer
personnel performing any type of technical work on Centrifugal compressor
product line and accessory equipment. Whether
performing scheduled maintenance, installing upgrades or new equipment, or
responding to unplanned events, an FSR helps maximize equipment reliability and
reduce downtime by advising field personnel to meet SEI procedures and drawing
/ process specifications. Field Service Representatives are a direct link
to SEI engineering centers and specialist staff. Tasks include documenting critical clearances
and inspection data, answering technical questions arising from planning and
execution of overhauls and repairs, and documenting job progress. Our FSR’s maintain the highest levels of
professionalism and premier service attitude.
- Maintain the highest level of a
zero-harm culture by following and enforcing all company and customer EHS
policies and programs.
- Interact with different levels of
customer and Siemens organizations to report progress, resolve issues, and
identify potential services to be offered based on customer needs.
- Perform complex troubleshooting as
required on machinery and ancillary systems. Coordinate with engineering in
reporting and implementing changes as necessary to resolve issues.
- Communicate progress, schedules, and
open items with client. Prepare detailed technical reports.
- Provide technical direction to client or
Siemens Energy employees.
- Travel for extended periods of time,
both domestic and international as assigned. Must be able to pass both required
background checks and required drug and alcohol testing. International
assignments may include travel to developing countries.
- Able to perform duties on day or night
shift under difficult conditions, heat, cold, noise, etc. Able to travel on
short notice and work weekends and holidays. Physical ability to climb ladders
and work around machinery.
- High School Diploma is required. Bachelors degree is preferred
- 7+ years of direct related
experience overhauling centrifugal compressors (turbocompressors, axial
flow bladed compressors, integrally-geared compressors).
- Advanced proficiency in precision
- Excellent and professional communication
skills both written and oral. This includes the ability to hold difficult
discussions with customers to protect company interests. Advanced skills in
Microsoft Office and web-based portals.
- Ability to understand and interpret
engineering drawings and technical documents.
- Basic understanding of instrumentation
and control systems, PLC’s, etc.
- Basic commercial knowledge to understand
contract deliverables and identify items or work that falls outside these
boundaries so additional funding from the customer can be pursued.
- Client facing experience and negotiating
skills are a valuable plus.
- Must hold valid driver’s license. Either
holds or is able to obtain a passport and TWIC card.
- Ability to complete offshore survival
training if requested.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we
are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy
demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more
than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16%
of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect
people and the environment.
Our global team is
committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by
pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of
innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on
decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate
power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over
130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic
background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize
society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- Company paid Health and wellness benefits
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Family building benefits
- Parental leave