A Snapshot of Your Day
As Finance Data Scientist (f/m/d) / Engineer (f/m/d) you will be creating new workflows, data products and tools. You will collaborate with communities involved in digitalization on communications, projects, and special subjects.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Identify and drive digitalization opportunities and innovation in Finance
- Develop new dashboards and enhance existing dashboards in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Introduce new tools to the entire organization
- Cooperate with digitalization communities on communication, projects, and special topics
- Manage the Generation Finance Digitalization Portfolio on a global level
What You Bring
- Higher education in the field of Business Administration, Actuarial Science, Finance or (business) Informatics, combined with professional working experience
- Several years of experience in the ﬁeld of data analytics – preferably related to ﬁnance processes
- Creativity and ideas for automating standard processes as well as knowledge of BI Tools (e.g. SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), Alteryx, Tableau, Qlik, Power BI)
- Experience in databases (incl. SQL), SAP BW/Hana or programming languages
- High analytical skills with an accuracy and attention to details as well as a high level of mathematical ability and financial value flows
- Very good communication skills in English or German
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- In addition to an attractive remuneration package in line with the market, you can expect an attractive employer-financed company pension scheme
- We also offer the opportunity to become a Siemens Energy shareholder
- We offer our employees the opportunity to work flexibly and remotely, and our inspiring offices provide space for collaboration and creativity
- The professional and personal development of our employees is very important to us. We provide them with the opportunities to learn and develop in a self-determined way, various attractive programmes and learning materials are available for this purpose
- In relation to the “compatibility of family and work”, we have a wide range of offers, e.g. flexible working time models, childcare places at many locations, the possibility of trial part-time work or even a sabbatical
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.