PPHE Hotel Group
Our goal is to show you the ‘world’ of hotel finance; you will assist in the business control and accounting of the six hotels in the Netherlands of PPHE Hotel Group. You as a Finance Intern will be part of the Hotel Business Control team and work mainly on controlling projects within the Dutch region. The aim is to create valuable insights based on solid analyses which can drive the decision making of a hotel. As Finance Intern you have to be flexible and ready to take initiative – no day will be the same.
Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your (financial) skills and knowledge. You will work in a vibrant environment together with a young and eager team, with mixed (educational) backgrounds.
Are you excited? We have more to share!
As a Finance Intern you will receive:
- €750 Internship allowance
- Tasty meal during shift
- Exciting job opportunities within PPHE Hotel Group across Europe
- Discounted hotel rates (extends to the Radisson Hotel Group worldwide and family & friends)
- 50% F&B discount at our restaurants and bars (for your whole party)
- Annual company parties and outings
- Exclusive discounts in the employee benefit store (www.personeelsvoordeelwinkel.nl)
- Great (online) Learning & Development opportunities to grow your career
Are you the perfect match for January 2024
- Some basic knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, with willingness to become a truth expert in Microsoft Excel;
- Stay up to date regarding the latest trends within finance and hospitality industry regarding technology, trends, products and systems;
- Who is flexible in travelling, by public transport or bike, to the hotels in the Netherlands (Amsterdam, Lijnden, Utrecht and Eindhoven) to support Hotel Business Controllers and all relevant stakeholders in the hotel. This will enable you to discover our beautiful properties and their mixed (financial) strategies.
- Communicate fluent in both Dutch and English;
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care;
- You are interested in the hospitality industry and looking for an internship for at least 5 months as part of your study This internship is offered throughout the year, so if you are interested please apply and we will check whether a suitable starting date can be arranged for you.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Prepare business control analyses and presentations under the supervision of the Hotel Business Controllers both recurring and ad-hoc;
- Work on a assigned projects related to (Rooms and F&B) Cost Control within the Dutch region;
- Come up with new ideas and improvements to drive the effectiveness, quality and efficiency of the Dutch hotels;
- Become familiar and support when necessary with the daily accounting of the six hotels in the Netherlands:
- Income audit;
- Purchase to pay (accounts payable);
- Order to cash (accounts receivable).
- Help in the month end closing process and reach the deadlines as communicated by the Hotel Business Controller;
- Help in supporting the P2P-system (Fourth/Adaco) for all purchases and requisitions, flag issues and follow up on them and if needed escalate them to the E-procurement or Finance department.
Renowned for creating memorable moments, PPPHE caters to both leisure and business travelers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
PPHE Hotel Group. Create with us.