A Snapshot of Your Day
As Financial Analyst you will support financial planning and reporting for a company’s business unit. You tracking a company’s financial performance against a plan, analyzing business performance and market conditions to create, forecasts, and helping senior management make tactical and strategic decisions by providing periodic reports.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- One of the main responsibilities of the position is to provide a transparent and all-encompassing controlling within the Business Unit, ensuring all processes like Forecast, Budgeting, Month End Closing, and Performance Review are managed neatly, KPIs are controlled in large detail and processes are optimized to suit the business needs.
- The Month End Closing activities for the BU will be one of the key responsibilities ensuring our books and records are auditable and IFRG compliant.
- You will be responsible for the Planning Process including the monthly forecast process as well as annual budget process.
- You will create monthly controlling reporting such as Headcount Report, Cost Center Controlling reports, Productivity report, Warranty & Close out reserves, New Order report.
- Support the Balance sheet reconciliations for specific accounts such as AR, BIE/CIE, AP
- You will support internal & external audits
- You will work closely with the extended finance community and continuously enhance and improve reporting process and standard reports to achieve highest data quality and meet any given deadline
- You will support the transformation into a digital controlling environment by implementing modern front-end tools, training the employees, and promoting digitalization projects.
What You Bring
- BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance or related field required.
- 4+ years of accounting/finance experience is required.
- Expert level financial, interpersonal, analytical and computer skills required. SAP, Excel, Alteryx experience preferred.
- Experience in Financial Reporting & Analysis, Budget Planning and Ad-hoc Analysis ideally in a Multinational Corporate Controlling environment. Must possess the ability and desire to plan, control, and contribute to solving complex problems.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
About the Team
Our Grid Technology division enables a reliable, sustainable, and digital grid. The power grid is the backbone of the energy transition. Siemens Energy offers a leading portfolio and solutions in HVDC transmission, grid stabilization and storage, high voltage switchgears and transformers, and digital grid technology.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Check out this video to learn more about Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- Company paid Health and wellness benefits
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Family building benefits
- Parental leave