PPHE Hotel Group
In a competitive sector like ours, it is essential that our hotel have strong and strategic support in its financial operations. We are the team that handles all aspects of this complex process and we now have an opportunity for a Financial Controller to join us at Park Plaza County Hall.
The Financial Controller is a trusted Business Partner that drives value and creates insights. They are responsible for ensuring there is a robust financial control environment, and compliance with corporate policies & procedures. The role is responsible for all hotel financial activities including Financial Management & Statutory Reporting, Budgeting & Forecasting and Working Capital Management, whether delivered directly at the hotel level or via the local shared service centre.
As our Financial Controller, you will be expected to:
- Reporting and Analysis: Provision of valuable insight that drives performance and continuous improvement
- Performance Improvement: delivering excellent services through proactive support & advice on strategic & operational decision making
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Co-ordination and preparation of hotel budgets and forecasts
- Financial Control and Working Capital Management: Completion of control activities and monitoring & review of performance against agreed key financial controls & KPIs
- General Management: Assist in the preparation of ad hoc financial reports, Company investment projects, and liaise with third-party business contacts
- Leadership & People Development: Trusted Business Partners that drive value and create insights
- Follows all applicable laws relating to general accounting practices and tax regulations
- Complies fully with the set financial reporting deadlines and guidelines, as outlined in fiscal policies and by the Regional Financial Controller
Benefits of working for us as a Financial Controller:
- 30 Days of Holiday a year
- Competitive Salary
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Free food on shift
- Great learning and development opportunities
Park Plaza. Be part of it.