D&D London Restaurants
Paternoster Chop House, formerly known as the First Dates restaurant, is now located just a stones throw away from St Paul’s Cathedral. As well as dining in the restaurant there is also a striking outdoor terrace ideal for parties and events. The modern British menu is based on London’s famous Victorian Chop Houses and offers a seasonally changing menu of hearty portions and classic British dishes.
We are currently looking for an extraordinary Floor Manager, who will have exemplary service standards, charm, elegance, and warmth to engage both customers and employees.
We are looking for highly enthusiastic candidates who are open to new challenges, friendly, welcoming and ready to grow with the business. You will be looking after and motivating the entire team to achieve the best possible results and deliver an unforgettable experience to the guests.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally, we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Wagestream employer- Employees can access 40% of wages before payday
- 40 % discount in all our venues worldwide all day, every day
- Feeling a bit hungry on shift, we ensure you receive free tasty, healthy meals
- Enjoy 28 days paid holiday a year, which will increase up to a month of holiday with length of service
- LifeWorks offers- Receive exclusive monthly discounts just for D&D employees, including cashback options at retailers
- 20% off Nuffield Health gym membership for you and your spouse
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- Unlimited access to a confidential wellbeing programme with a 24/7 helpline
- WeCare – A solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service awards
- D&D Connect- Access to our award winning training platform, to grow and develop new skills
- Want to volunteer for a cause? We’ll pay full day wage for you to give back
- Refer a friend scheme- We offer our employees paid bonuses to a ‘refer a friend’
If you are interested in discussing the Floor Manager role further, please get in touch with us without delay!