PPHE Hotel Group
In a competitive sector like ours, it is essential that our hotel have strong support in the financial operations. We are the team that handles all aspects of this complex process and we now have an opportunity for a F&B Cost Controller to join us at Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel.
As our F&B Cost Controller, you will be responsible for the day-to-day function of control, analysing purchases, transfers, voids, and stock management. whilst helping to ensure that products keep to the company and hotel brand standards, evaluating the quality and quantity of the products prior to accepting & storing shipments and to ensure all purchased items are recorded and controlled throughout their movement within the hotel. Ensure all work is carried out in line with the hotel’s guidelines. To ensure the security and flow of stock throughout the whole building is maintained. The F&B Cost Controller will create valuable insights that drive the effectiveness, quality, and efficiency within the finance department. Ensure required returns are calculated/costed and relevant stakeholders are informed in a timely manner.
The role as F&B Cost Controller includes:
- Investigating the differences between the actual and theoretical results and reporting to management where the variances are.
- Leading the month-end stock-taking for all stores, cellars, and outlets in the hotel
- Managing stock: Reviewing stock levels, and ensuring accurate record keeping
- Food & Beverage Costing: working to optimise F&B menus and COS
- System and best practice reporting: review and report on company policies and procedures
- Updating all inventory requisitions through the inventory and purchasing system
- Maintaining accurate records for all purchase orders raised and cancelling old or non-returned orders in a timely manner
- Maintaining inputting prices, menu changes and user changes in the point of sale (POS) system. Validating these to the recipes in the Adaco system
- Reviewing and signing off voids’ summary for suspicious transactions
- Actively seeking ways to improve the hotel spending and cost controls, agree and implement any resulting actions
- Ensuring that all items requisitioned are properly accounted for by observing the requisitioning process, using both outlet and purchase requisition process as set up in Adaco
Benefits of working for us as a F&B Cost Controller:
- 30 Days of Holiday a year
- Competitive Salary
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Free food on shift
- Great learning and development opportunities
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
Park Plaza. Be part of it.