PPHE Hotel Group
Is it finally time to start searching for an internship, do you breathe hospitality and more than excited to broaden your knowledge, stop your search! As Food & Beverage Intern you’re in the heart of the F&B outlets in art’otel amsterdam. Our diverse portfolio of F&B outlets and destination restaurants will support you in improving your skillset and broaden your horizon. The F&B team will go beyond, to give you the best internship experience, because we enjoy watching our people grow and inspire!
Are you the perfect match?
- You ensure a warm and tailored welcome for all guests and maintain this warm feeling during the whole stay, because eventually it’s your goal to make the guests return for a 2nd or even 3rd time!
- You’re eager on becoming an expert within the F&B department. Eventually obtaining knowledge regards the menu, allergens and upselling skills will support you in advising guests to get more out of their visit. Win-win!
- Teamwork is dream work. You enjoy working in a team and you like to stretch yourself through new challenges and different ways of working
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- You’re English communication skills are on point!
- You are interested in the hospitality industry and looking for an internship for at least 3 months as part of your study starting from September 2022.
Excited? We have more to share!
As Food & Beverage Intern you will receive:
- An internship with an open, supportive and welcoming environment
- Internship allowance of € 550 per month
- Discounts in our international portfolio of hotels and restaurants
- Discount in the top restaurants of Amsterdam
- Tasty staff meals
- Great Learning & development program
- Time for your school Projects/Thesis
- Opportunities to grow within the company, even after your internship
We are a highly diverse organization. For us, it is a source of strength. It keeps us creative. That is why we are working to create an environment where everyone feels included, no matter what their background or orientation.
Apply now and join one of the best places to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
be bold. be creative. be original. A fun place to create and inspire.