Fraser Suites Edinburgh
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER, FRASER SUITES EDINBURGH
Frasers Hospitality is a global hospitality operator with Gold-Standard serviced apartments, hotel residences and boutique lifestyle hotels across Australia, Southeast Asia, North Asia, Middle East, Africa and Europe.
With over 23,600 rooms worldwide, we aim to anticipate and exceed customers’ evolving expectations through continuous innovation and intuitive service to deliver memorable experiences.
A true global brand with a friendly feel, our staff are connected through our shared vision and four core values, collaborative, real, respectful, and progressive. Passionate about promoting from within, our culture is one which is fostered by the continual learning and development needs of our staff.
Fraser Suites Edinburgh is an icon in our city, with luxury rooms built on excellent services and guest interaction. Spread across two heritage buildings and a stone through from the Royal Mile. The role requires an individual with experience in services apartments or at least 1 year in hotel management.
NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB
- Direct and oversee the Front Office team to ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
- Provide leadership and support to all members of the Front Office team, ensuring they are equipped to fulfil their duties whilst being the Management representative during these hours.
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service.
- Handle customer feedback and specific guest requests.
- Monitor and develop team member performance.
- Work closely with the housekeeping and maintenance departments to improve guest service and foster cross departmental communication.
- Always maintain a professional and high-quality service orientated environment.
- Ensure companies policies and security requirements are met.
- Response to guest feedback with excellent written skills and additional languages are welcome.
- Review and audit hotel ledgers, invoices and accounting.
- Be an individual who can lead and train our teams. A natural leader with the ability to make memories, show care and innovate.
WHAT’S IN YOUR DNA
You have proven experience in a similar role with excellent communication skills, being able to lead and inspire people to be their best. You are an enthusiastic individual with a passion for customer service who will enjoy working as part of an amazing team who all share the same passion – to create memories that our guests will remember. You have a hands-on attitude with attention to detail and experience in working in the Front Office Department. If you are an excellent communicator and problem solver this role will help you develop these skills further, bridging communication between customer and management. At least one years experience in front office management, leading a team of over 10 people. The role reports directly to the operations manager and works closely with other leaders in our property
Please note to be considered for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK.
WHY WORK FOR US?
At Frasers Hospitality, you’ll join a truly ambitious and international team that we love to develop, recognise and reward. Benefits include attractive staff rates and F&B discounts across our properties globally, an additional day off on your birthday, life assurance, High Street Discounts and various employee recognition schemes, with lots of learning & development opportunities, and much more.
Does this sound like you? Then click Apply Now.