PPHE Hotel Group
At Park Plaza, we believe in providing a hotel experience that is tailored to the individual and their needs. As our Front Office Team Leader
, you are the first and last person our guests see. Your helpful, can-do approach and passion for great service will create an amazing impression each time.
We are looking for a Front Office Team Leader:
- Excellent detailed knowledge of front office operations in a hotel
- Hands-on Leader
- Who ensures guests’ needs are satisfactorily met
- Who plays a hands-on role leading by example and taking opportunities to motivate, train and inspire the front office team members
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and excellent knowledge of Opera
- Who shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- With previous experience as a Front Office Supervisor, Reception Supervisor, or Receptionist in a hotel
As a Front Office Team Leader
, you will receive:
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days holiday per year (pro rata) – this increases with service!
- Salary: £13.00 per hour
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Shift patterns shared at least 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your life around work!
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.