D&D London Restaurants
The Role: General Manager
The Restaurant: Le Pont de la Tour
The Location: 36D Shad Thames, London SE1 2YE
The Salary: Competitive Salary
The Hours: 48 Hours Per Week
Why work for us:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- Wagestream – access to the Wagestream money management app that lets you track your earnings throughout the month, instantly access up to 40% of your pay as soon as you earn it and save directly from your salary
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP appointments, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Free tasty and healthy meals on shift
- Employee of the Month scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Holiday that increases with length of service
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Recommend a Friend scheme
Who we are:
At D&D London we are passionate about all things food and drink. We strive to deliver quality in everything we do, each time we do it. With over 40 diverse venues across six cities including London, New York and Paris – there is a restaurant for every occasion. Each of our sites pride themselves on the unique designs, the freshest produce and the most exclusive settings. Founded in 2006 by David Loewi, the mission has always been the same, to provide each and every guest with a luxury experience when stepping foot into our restaurants, bars and hotel. Through the years we have paved the way in the luxury dining scene, acquiring some of the most iconic venues in London and beyond, venues such as Bluebird Chelsea, 100 Wardour St, Quaglino’s, 20 Stories, Orelle and South Place Hotel.
Le Pont de la Tour is D&D London’s original premier venues, originally opened as a Conran restaurant it is a luxurious riverside destination with iconic views. The menu combines traditional yet innovative French cuisine and served by knowledgeable and friendly staff known for their exceptional service. The thoughtful design evokes the Parisian chic of the 1930s whilst celebrating the stunning views of the City and Tower Bridge.
A bit about what you will be doing:
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic General Manager, who can ensure delivery of exceptional service to all the guests of our popular venue.
The right candidate must have full confidence in the running of the business and have full P&L accountability. You will also have a sharp understanding of business finance in order to maximize sales and exceed targets.
As General Manager you will work closely with the Operations Director to maximize service delivery opportunities and in turn, ensure the continued success of the restaurant.
If you are interested in discussing the General Manager role further, please send us your CV without delay!