D&D London Restaurants
D&D London is a group of diverse restaurants, bars and hotels based principally in London, but also with venues in Paris and New York. It was founded by Des Gunewardena and David Loewi (the eponymous D and D) in 2006, following a buyout of Conran Restaurants. Since then the company has become a vital player in London’s famous restaurant scene, owning some of the capital’s most celebrated restaurants, including Quaglino’s, Le Pont de la Tour, Bluebird and Coq d’Argent.
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic General Manager, who can ensure delivery of exceptional service to all the guests of our popular venue.
The right candidate must have full confidence in the running of the business and have full P&L accountability. You will also have a sharp understanding of business finance in order to maximize sales and exceed targets.
As General Manager you will work closely with the Operations Director to maximize service delivery opportunities and in turn, ensure the continued success of the restaurant.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Healthy, free and tasty meals when working
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- 28 days paid holiday a year, which increases to 30 days with length of service
- Best in class training – including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Refer a friend scheme
- Private medical care and much more!
If you are interested in discussing the General Manager role further, please send us your CV without delay!