Prezzo North London & Herts
Kitchen Manager Prezzo
Working at Prezzo is more than just a job, it’s an adventure waiting to unfold.
We’re an Italian-chain restaurant with a difference. We don’t just hire employees; we’re searching for people who want to become part of a growing family.
We’re on the lookout for a Kitchen Manager to become a part of our famiglia. You’ll live and breathe the Prezzo culture and with several years of experience under your belt; have the confidence to inspire and develop your team to be the very best that they can be.
At Prezzo, we believe that life’s moments are precious. As you’ll be spending a lot of time with us, we strive to make sure you enjoy every second of your Prezzo journey. Our mission is to create a caring environment that makes working for us an inspiring and fun experience.
What’s more, we’ll give you all the coaching and support you need to reach your targets and strive to achieve your best. If you’re ready to take on a new challenge and meet like-minded people with a passion for good food and good values, we’d love to hear from you.
As a new Prezzo Kitchen Manager, you will:
· Be a people’s person. Recruiting, developing, and inspiring the very best talent in the hospitality sector
· Lead a team in a fast-paced environment and strive to deliver a first-class service throughout every shift
· Inspire and share our passion for good food and good values with the team and our customers
· Become an enthusiastic brand ambassador to champion our mission of providing outstanding genuine service
· Hit financial targets, maximising the business’ profitability by building a strong and stable team
· Have the ability to work under pressure
At Prezzo, we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. We have a range of amazing Prezzo perks that will support your own well being, that of your family and give you the opportunity to grow and develop at Prezzo
Prezzo joined the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.