A Snapshot of Your Day
As a Global Mobility Associate at Siemens Energy, you will be an integral part of our decarbonization mission by performing and executing a defined range of administrative and advisory tasks related to global mobility and processing worldwide delegations according to an inhouse processes.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Ensure on time delegations of the German field staff personnel
- Support of the Delegation Team in processes and administrative tasks
- Travel bookings and coordination of it
- Support in managing travel expense claims
- Execute the delegation process by data input to SE internal tools (delegation, tax, export control, travel reservation), preparing and providing supporting documents for visa processes
- Interact/communicate with various stakeholders (field staff, HR, Global Mobility Services, Regional Units in countries of installation, Resource Managers in headquarter and the commercial counterpart, Central Functions e.g., Legal, Tax, Security, Environmental, Health and Safety, Site Management, Commercial Project Managers, embassies, visa providers, etc.)
- Keep internal records updated
What You Bring
- Experience in travel management or administration
- Global Mobility/delegation experience would be ideal, but it’s not required
- Experience in working in multicultural teams/environments
- Strong organizational skills (attention to details, analytical thinking)
- Self-starter, team player with good communication skills and ability to work/communicate to all levels within the organization
- Proactive, pragmatic, with great ability to prioritize tasks
- Fluent in English / communicative in German language
- Advanced communication skills
- IT literate (Outlook, Office 365)
About the Team
Our experienced Budapest Engineering Centre of Competence team – consisting of 120+ qualified engineers – provides services for Instrumentation & Control, electrical and mechanical engineering and now for sales supports.
Our competence and operational excellence are key drivers on our journey to the new era of energy.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fuelled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers:
Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on your professional background
- Competitive benefits: annual gross cafeteria allowance of HUF 504,000, yearly bonus, loyalty bonus, social benefits, term life insurance, commuting subsidies, daily allowance for travelling periods in case travelling is needed
- Work in a cohesive, friendly community – families work here too
- Modern and international environment
- Flexible working hours for work-life balance
- 2 home office days per week
- Regular corporate events supporting your health and wellbeing: free health weeks in spring and autumn, community activities, team buildings, family events, and social initiatives
- Continuous trainings to improve your professional knowledge and skills
- You can take a diversified career path with job security of a leading global company
- Collaborations across functions, business and regions will develop your skills and expand your network of contacts too
- e-bike rental subsidy
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee discounts on purchases and services