A Snapshot of Your Day
As a Global Mobility Business Partner, you will be involved in the execution of Siemens Energy global Internal Assignments guidelines, support the initial project clarification, ensure compliance with immigration, social security, equal payment, travel security and taxation topics and on-time assignments of all travelers of the business entity.
Project Entity is responsible for world class project execution and the successful delivery of complex projects across Siemens Energy.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Execution of the Siemens Energy global Internal Assignments guidelines within a business entity (Project Entity). Globally 700 delegates currently and growing dynamically.
- Creation, coordination, and optimization of the internal assignment processes on country (local) levels in Germany, India, Romania, Poland, Hungary, Vietnam, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, UK, Ireland.
- Support in initial project clarification (determining conditions related to abroad assignments in connection with work executed on these projects with global staffing) and ongoing clarifications during execution of the project.
- Compliance in contractual and commercial settlements between project (receiving) part and employee home office (sending) part.
- Compliance in immigration, social security, equal payment, travel security and taxation topics of the delegates of the business entity.
- On time assignments of all travelers of this business entity
- Ad hoc solution finding in all above-mentioned responsibility areas or processes.
You will be working closely with the following teams and functions:
- Business entity management and global resource planners (assigning the individual travels)
- Local business managers (Germany, India, Romania, Poland, Hungary, Vietnam, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, UK, Ireland)
- Siemens Energy HR Global Mobility Government, Tax advisors and social security consultants
- Siemens AG Global Mobility Service Provider (responsible for many assignment processes and project consulting)
- Personal Tax and Visa Service Providers
- Siemens Energy Global Mobility community across all Business Areas
- Project management
What You Bring
- +5 years’ experience in Global Mobility
- Excellent understanding of Global Mobility policies and principles around personal tax, corporate tax, immigration, and employment law issues relating to Global Mobility
- Bachelor’s degree
- Critical thinking and strong analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing environment
- Demonstrable global immigration experience
- Deep understanding of immigration landscapes and trends
- Proactive, flexible and able to adapt to change and collaborate effectively at all levels
- Experience developing and implementing continuous improvement strategies
- Understanding of expat compensation packages.
About the Team
Our experienced Budapest Engineering Centre of Competence team – consisting of 120+ qualified engineers – provides services for Instrumentation & Control, electrical and mechanical engineering and now for sales supports.
Our competence and operational excellence are key drivers on our journey to the new era of energy.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fuelled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers:
Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on your professional background
- Competitive benefits: annual gross cafeteria allowance of HUF 504,000, yearly bonus, loyalty bonus, social benefits, term life insurance, commuting subsidies, daily allowance for travelling periods in case travelling is needed
- Work in a cohesive, friendly community – families work here too
- Modern and international environment
- Flexible working hours for work-life balance
- 2 home office days per week
- Regular corporate events supporting your health and wellbeing: free health weeks in spring and autumn, community activities, team buildings, family events, and social initiatives
- Continuous trainings to improve your professional knowledge and skills
- You can take a diversified career path with job security of a leading global company
- Collaborations across functions, business and regions will develop your skills and expand your network of contacts too
- e-bike rental subsidy
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee discounts on purchases and services