PPHE Hotel Group
At Park Plaza, authenticity is at the heart of everything we do.
Being a Handyperson is more than just doing maintenance and audits, it is also about creating a memorable guest experience for our guests through our beautifully maintained hotels.
We are looking for a Handyperson:
- Who will be responsible for the overall maintenance of the building
- Who will carry out routine spot checks of equipment
- Who will promote a helpful and professional image to guests and other team members by responding with full and positive co-operation to requests received
- Who will manage requests promptly, helpfully, politely and with a caring attitude
- Who share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
As a Handyperson you will receive:
- 30 Days of Holiday a year (Pro-rata)
- Salary: £25,750 per annum
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Free food on shift
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
Park Plaza. Be part of it.