PPHE Hotel Group
Stir it up! It’s your chance to shake up your career at Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport. As Head Bartender, you are the person that ensures everybody will have an unforgettable time, combined with the best combination of unique flavours and memorable stories. You will be managing the bar services and deliver a high-quality service.
Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport is (re-)opening and we are looking for a Head Bartender!
Are you the perfect match?
- You are quick, meticulous and passionate about engaging with guests to take their order, preparing and serving the best drinks
- A smooth & memorable service is your top priority, where your aim is to let every guest feel welcome and valued
- Your biggest motivator? Exceeding guests’ expectations and getting them to return for a 2nd (or even 3rd ) visit!
- Leading by example marks your leadership style. You perfectly know how to inspire, coach and mentor your fellow team members!
- You shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- Experience in the bar in a similar role? Perfect!
Excited? We have more to share!
Benefits of working for us as Head Bartender:
- Competitive salary
- Potential Travel allowance
- Free parking
- To support your health, you can use our communal gym facilities for free
- Housing opportunities (temporary)
- Discounts in our international portfolio of hotels and restaurants
- Provided staff meals
- An advanced onboarding programs
- Great Learning & Development programs
- 25 Days of holiday per year on full-time basis
- An extra day off, for your wellbeing
About Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport
Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport is ten minutes from Schiphol Airport and 25 minutes from the city centre. It features 342 guestrooms and offers a complimentary airport shuttle service. Additional facilities include a brasserie, bar and lounge. On the first of June the hotel has offifcially re-opened. Let’s celebrate together!
Apply now and join “the best place to work in hospitality” – The Caterer 2021.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.