D&D London Restaurants
Aster is a relaxed yet sophisticated all day dining brasserie with a modern European menu. Situated in the heart of London’s Victoria and adjacent to the Victoria Palace Theatre, it is set across two floors, comprising of a deli, an all-day restaurant, bar and outdoor terrace with a stylish, seasonal dining menu.
We are currently looking for an experienced Head Bartender who will be highly enthusiastic, willing to learn and open to new challenges. You will have an exceptional knowledge of spirits, creative cocktails and wines. You will be friendly, welcoming and ready to grow with the business. You will be looking after and motivating the Bartender’s team to achieve best possible results and deliver unforgettably pleasant experience to all guests.
The Head Bartender will need to have a pro-active and motivated attitude, attention to detail and a passion for exceeding customer’s expectations by creating exceptional tastes and a unique presentation of the drinks.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- 50% off PureGym membership
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Healthy, free and tasty meals when working
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- 28 days paid holiday a year, which increases to 30 days with length of service
- Best in class training – including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
If you are interested in discussing the Head Bartender role further, please send us your CV without delay!