D&D London Restaurants
The Role: Head Bartender
The Restaurant: The Den (part of 100 Wardour Street)
The Location: 100 Wardour St, London W1F 0TN
The Salary: Competitive
Why work for us:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- Wagestream – access to the Wagestream money management app that lets you track your earnings throughout the month, instantly access up to 40% of your pay as soon as you earn it and save directly from your salary
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP appointments, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Free tasty and healthy meals on shift
- Employee of the Month scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Holiday that increases with length of service
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Recommend a Friend scheme
Who we are:
At D&D London we are passionate about all things food and drink. We strive to deliver quality in everything we do, each time we do it. With over 40 diverse venues across six cities including London, New York and Paris – there is a restaurant for every occasion. Each of our sites pride themselves on the unique designs, the freshest produce and the most exclusive settings. Founded in 2006 by David Loewi, the mission has always been the same, to provide each and every guest with a luxury experience when stepping foot into our restaurants, bars and hotel. Through the years we have paved the way in the luxury dining scene, acquiring some of the most iconic venues in London and beyond, venues such as Bluebird Chelsea, 100 Wardour St, Quaglino’s, 20 Stories, Orelle and South Place Hotel.
100 Wardour is full of history and has been at the centre of the social scene in Soho for years! Previously the home of legendary Marquee Club and Floridita, 100 Wardour Street has been transformed into a stylish Bar and Lounge, on the ground floor, open from lunch to late night cocktails, and a glamorous basement restaurant and club. An exciting destination for dining and drinks! From lunch meetings, to the we host live music five nights a week, we are truly part of the vibrant heart of Soho.
A bit about what you will be doing:
We are currently looking for an experienced Head Bartender who will be highly enthusiastic, willing to learn and open to new challenges. You will have an exceptional knowledge of spirits, creative cocktails and wines. You will be friendly, welcoming and ready to grow with the business. You will be looking after and motivating the Bartender’s team to achieve best possible results and deliver unforgettably pleasant experience to all guests. This is a full time position (40 hours). You will be mostly working at The Den as part of 100 Wardour Street Restaurant.
The Head Bartender will need to have a pro-active and motivated attitude, attention to detail and a passion for exceeding customer’s expectations by creating exceptional tastes and a unique presentation of the drinks.
If you are interested in discussing the Head Bartender role further, please send us your CV without delay!