PPHE Hotel Group
New Hotel opening!
We are recruiting for one of the Coolest New opening Hotels
coming to Hoxton! Long revered as London’s effortlessly cool cultural
core, Hoxton’s hip new resident is about to hit the scene. The 26-floor
art’otel Hoxton (expected in 2024) promises a dazzling skyline view, ample
gallery space, plus two Banksy originals preserved and on public display. With
357 guest rooms and suites, a lounge, gym and two destination restaurants’.
As a Master of your Craft you will…
- Perform Assistant Head of Department duties for Housekeeping, ensuring we meet guests’ expectations and our own high standards for cleanliness.
- Have strong housekeeping background.
- Have experience in leading a large housekeeping team.
- Report to the Executive Housekeeper.
- Be a hands-on and visible leader to the team, motivating them with your passion for hospitality and desire to do things better.
- Build a guest-focused culture within Housekeeping where every member of the team should feel they can contribute to guest satisfaction.
- Work closely with leaders in other departments to keep operations running smoothly in line with our commercial goals.
- Play a direct role in the overall management of the Hotel.
- Share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care.
As our Head Housekeeper, you will receive:
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days of holiday per year (pro rata) – these increase with service!
- Salary: Highly Competitive
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Great Learning and development opportunities
- Discounted hotel staff rates.
If you share passion for art, culture and hospitality,
art’otel is where people’s talents will feel at home. We aim to inspire
guests to be creative and discover the arts; by dazzling them with sensational
service by enriching their knowledge; by encouraging their passion for art and
appetite for the finer things in life.
be bold. be creative. be original.