It matters to us that Team O2 is as diverse as the communities we serve.
We’re aware that we need more diversity in our senior leadership roles, so we welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Whoever you are, O2 has a place for you.
Come join us.
- The Head of Digital, Media & Marketing Operations is responsible for delivering on the digital transformation agenda, accelerating the role and impact of digital marketing across business.
- The creation of a new Digital, Media & Marketing Operations team for business will have responsibility for all marketing technology, platforms & digital channels to drive strong return on investment.
- To provide a fully managed service across the business segments that automates, schedules, deploys and measures marketing activity.
- To provide a centre of excellence in the marketing technology & digital landscape, navigating the business to the optimum technology stack, advising the segments across all channels, including first and third-party strategies.
- Deliver innovation through channels to achieve strong commercial returns and business growth.
Key Accountabilities and Deliverables:
- Accountable for the planning, management and deployment of digital marketing activities across Business, optimising performance for delivery against KPI’s.
- Accountable for the provision of a fully managed service across business segments that delivers full marketing automation and CRM capability including technology and platforms.
- Accountable for all owned (e.g. social, landing pages, forms), earned (social) and paid (e.g. search, display, affiliates) marketing channels. Including our social presence, SEO & SEM strategy and delivering an end to the end customer and prospect journey.
- Accountable for ensuring the effective and timely deployment of campaigns. Through build, test, deploy, manage and accurately measure & report on marketing activity across platforms. Maximise the return on investment in platforms to engage and communicate with customers in the most appropriate way, ensuring closed-loop processes and reporting. Manage across both first and third-party platforms ensuring an integrated technology landscape.
- Accountable for stakeholder relationships internally and externally with agencies and third parties.
- Accountable for measuring and reporting on all activities including the identification of trends and insights and optimising spend and performance against these insights.
- Accountable for developing the vision and leading the transformation and developing an industry-leading Digital & Marketing Operations function, building capabilities across the team and implementing best practices.
- Accountable for the marketing data strategy to include audience build based on segment briefs, customer behaviour and engagement delivering end to end customer journeys. Responsible for the management and health of the data universe, building out of contacts and rich data.
- Work in close collaboration with the Brand and Digital leadership team to create an inspiring and motivated team.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to develop strategy, manage and prioritise budgets and track performance.
- Expert digital marketing knowledge including experience in planning and buying digital media. Inc display, programmatic.
- Experience in managing complex marketing technology platforms
- Stakeholder management skills at all levels of the organisation and the ability to influence in a matrix organisation.
- Experience managing diverse and complex agency relationships.
- Experience in driving significant change programmes.
Location: Reading/ Slough/ London
Closing date: 20/01/2022
We’ll be sending you emails about the status of your application. To make sure you receive these, please add @O2.com and @telefonica.com to your Safe Senders list.
We’re looking to pay a great compensation package (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care and lots of flexible benefits.
Also, every employee has their personal development supported with a LinkedIn learning account; plus other role specific learning available through our award-winning digital learning platform – O2 Campus.
We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering flexible working arrangements. Like to know more, feel free to raise it.
Join us and we’ll encourage you to be bold every day. So take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.
If you have any questions around the role then please email ResourceTUK@o2.com who will be happy to help.