PPHE Hotel Group
Head of Employee Engagement – Waterloo Head Office
The Head of Employee Experience is responsible for creating distinct strategies which support leaders and HR in creating the optimal working climate and culture for all team members, aligned to the brand blueprints and Employee Value Proposition (EVP).
What you will be up to as Head of Employee Engagement:
Supporting Employee Engagement
· Planning and running the employee engagement survey cycle.
· Assisting with the formation of employee engagement action plans and initiatives, advising senior leaders and HRBPs.
· Ensuring the Corporate employee engagement initiatives are implemented and well-communicated, ensuring positive employee perceptions.
· To support leaders on other ad hoc employee engagement initiatives.
Optimising Internal Communications
· Ensuring processes are in place to seek and understand a wide range of team member feedback.
· Ensuring that the employee voice is considered in initiatives and policy reviews, supporting stakeholders with employment practices, guest experience, ESG initiatives, and products and services etc.
· Having in place effective technology, advising others on employee-user feedback and experiences.
· Reviewing, implementing, and managing all related company communications platforms.
· Supporting the Internal Communications Manager in producing effective Company communications.
Enhancing our Employer Brand
· Ensuring a meaningful Employee Value Proposition is defined and actively used in all employer branding and communications.
· Developing initiatives to close the gap between our EVP and the everyday employee experience.
· Providing guidelines and content appropriate to Employer Branded communications.
· Promoting the People Promise, ensuring it is understood, delivered, and communicated.
· Leading & supporting the Employer Brand Manager on relevant activities, aligned to blueprints and EVP.
· Supporting Talent Acquisition with optimising candidate experience
Promoting Employee Wellbeing
· Leading the employee wellbeing agenda, developing cost effective strategies, building wellbeing principles into working practices, coordinating with the Director of Pay & Reward and HR teams to evolve an appropriate program to meaningfully support employee wellbeing.
Developing Policies & Guidelines
· Working with a range of stakeholders and, through monitoring both a range of internal people analytics and relevant external developments, ensuring our employment policies are best practice, cost effective, and innovative where necessary.
· Ensuring that policies and guidelines bring to life our blueprints.
· Partnering with HR and Employee Relations in creating employment policy and guideline documents and training content which are clear, readily accessible, and up to date.
· Supporting HR Directors in ensuring that all policies and guidelines are appropriately communicated and trained out where necessary.
· Monitoring and reporting on employee adherence as necessary, developing initiatives to improve adherence.
Benefits for a Head of Employee Experience
· 30 Days of holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays) increasing with years of service
· Flexible access to salary through Wagestream platform
· High focus on wellbeing and work life balance
· BUPA Healthcare
· Competitive salary
· Discounted hotel staff rates for Park Plaza & Radisson Hotels worldwide
· Free meal from the staff canteen when in the office
· Complimentary dry-cleaning
· Exclusive discounts for our Hotels/Restaurants
· Access to Benefitshub discount platform