Let’s talk about you
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar, ideally experience in manufacturing business.
- Professional Experience (10+ years) of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge. At least five years in management positions experience.
- Technical Knowledge (elaborate) Demonstrates and applies sophisticated knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures for areas led and good knowledge of other areas in the factory and how they interact.
- Spanish and English, at professional working proficiency level.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of time.
- Lively practice ethics and integrity, Leads Change, Critical thinking, demonstrates empathy and inclusive approach.
- Partner closely with General Manager and govern all financial and risk management aspects of the factory.
- Financial reports are accurate and completed in a timely manner, ensuring full clarity on all aspects of the business for decision making.
- Help spread digitization throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with other functional leaders to develop coordinated services that can improve the value delivered.
- Support and conclusively implement strategic decisions.
- Leads protection of company assets, application of control procedures and financial planning and reporting within stated guidelines and policies. Drives organizational alignment with strategy.
- Be an inspiring role model of the SE Leadership Essentials and live the SE values & behaviors.
- Develop and promote talents.
- Responsibility to comply and / or implement the protocols, policies, guidelines, and proficiencies of the current integral management system (EHS, Quality).
Your Opportunities for personal growth
- Directly contributing on the establishment of the energy systems of tomorrow
- Develop a validated and successful career in the company.
Let´s talk about us
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine dedication at Siemens Energy
to all customers and employees on the way to a balanced future, CO2 neutral future.
Our Grid Technology division enables a reliable, balanced, and digital grid. The power grid is the backbone of the energy transition. Siemens Energy offers a leading portfolio and solutions in HVDC transmission, grid stabilization and storage, high voltage switchgears and transformers, and digital grid technology.
Guanajuato Factory supplies the North, Latin America, and other world markets with medium power transformers.
In the Finance department we play a vital role in the Factory’s critical initiatives. We have significant input in the factory’s investments, capital structure, and how the factory leads its income and expenses. The Head of Finance strives to build value for our shareholders by delivering on our promises contributing profitable growth to meet SE targets and mentorship continuously.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.