Job grade: PCGT
VM Level: 6
It matters to us that Team O2 is as diverse as the communities we serve.
We’re aware that we need more diversity in our senior leadership roles, so we welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Whoever you are, O2 has a place for you.
Come join us.
About the Role:
The Head of Key Accounts Marketing will be accountable for vital components within the Business Marketing plan. The role holder needs to be able to think strategically and have commercial insight and awareness. They need to be able to work and influence internally at a senior leadership team level and guide and shape the thinking and approach of client directors.
The role sits within the Large Enterprise & Public Sector segment and is charged with working with the sales, service and commercial teams that manage our largest and most important customers – supporting business growth and customer loyalty.
The role will focus on individual accounts and their needs while working collaboratively with the senior sales and product specialists to achieve business goals.
The role also has overall accountability for our Customer Advocacy programme. Leading and supporting the team in building programmes that promote trust and credibility with our business customers and prospects.
- Responsible for leading the Key Accounts and Advocacy marketing team
- Responsible for leading the planning and delivery of the ABM strategy and plans
- Work in partnership with the business to continually build and improve the ABM programme, securing stakeholder engagement and understanding throughout
- Lead the end to end process of accounts and subsectors included within the programme from introduction to analysis and generating customer advocacy
- Leading the customer advocacy programme. Delivering a step change in the quality and quantity of advocacy content (from customer quotes to video case studies and speaker platforms at events), improving our credibility and ability to win in competitive bids
- Drive the continued development of the advocacy programme.
- Ensure alignment with the Influencer and Stakeholder Engagement activity to build an elevated and tailored programme for key contacts and accounts
What We Need from You:
- Significant Marketing experience essential and ideally specific ABM experience
- Experience of working in B2B markets
- Experience in c-suite engagement and working with senior stakeholders
- Proven track record of the creation and delivery of large scale marketing programmes
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with constant demanding timescales and able to adapt to rapid priority shifts aimed at sustaining competitive advantage
- Ability to leverage agency partners and suppliers to achieve business results
We’ll be sending you emails about the status of your application. To make sure you receive these, please add @O2.com and @telefonica.com to your Safe Senders list.
We’re looking to pay a great compensation package (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care and lots of flexible benefits.
Also, every employee has their personal development supported with a LinkedIn learning account; plus other role specific learning available through our award-winning digital learning platform – O2 Campus.
We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering flexible working arrangements. Like to know more, feel free to raise it.
Join us and we’ll encourage you to be bold every day. So take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.
If you have any questions around the role then please email ResourceTUK@o2.com who will be happy to help.