D&D London Restaurants
Situated in Cabot Circus, Klosterhaus is our first restaurant in Bristol, set within the beautiful Grade 1 listed Quakers Friars building. Guests can expect a dining room that celebrates the grand cafés of central Europe; a bar serving classic and modern cocktails (a design we think oozes glamour), plus an array of event spaces and outdoor terraces.
Call this your ‘Haus away from Home’. There are so many reasons to visit, be it morning coffee or lunches, brunches, a post-shopping light bite, a sophisticated dinner in the restaurant or a 5pm cocktail (or two!).
The menu is broad-ranging, featuring some German classics – all of which are complimented by an eclectic wine and beer menu of household to less discovered names.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Head Pastry Chef looking to join one of D&D London’s portfolio of fabulous restaurants.
You will be responsible for all aspects of Health & Safety and food hygiene, managing GP, P&L and all other forecasting and stock management. Knowledge of FNB and Fourth Hospitality is desirable, but full training will be given.
We are looking for a Head Pastry Chef who can lead the team – being on the front line and leading the pass is a must. We are looking for someone who can train, motivate and develop the team. You must be resilient, with the ambition and drive to be part of a successful business.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally, we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Wagestream employer- Employees can access 40% of wages before payday
- 40% discount in all our venues worldwide all day, every day
- Feeling a bit hungry on shift, we ensure you receive free tasty, healthy meals
- Enjoy 28 days paid holiday a year, which will increase up to a month of holiday with length of service
- LifeWorks offers- Receive exclusive monthly discounts just for D&D employees, including cashback options at retailers
- 20% off Nuffield Health gym membership for you and your spouse
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- Unlimited access to a confidential wellbeing programme with a 24/7 helpline
- WeCare – A solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service awards
- D&D Connect- Access to our award-winning training platform, to grow and develop new skills
- Want to volunteer for a cause? We’ll pay full day wage for you to give back
- Refer a friend scheme- We offer our employees paid bonuses to a ‘refer a friend’
If you have proven industry experience at this level and are interested in the Head Pastry Chef role, please apply today.