D&D London Restaurants
14 Hills is set high on the penultimate floor below a public city roof garden. This restaurant commands views of London’s most iconic landmarks with floor to ceiling glass windows: Tower Bridge, The Tower of London, Canary Wharf and The Shard. This glamorous city restaurant boasts a luxurious Modern British menu with a Parisian twist is paired with revolutionary creations from our centrepiece bar.
We are looking for a phenomenal Head Waiter/Waitress who will be highly enthusiastic and open to new challenges. You will be friendly, welcoming and ready to grow with the business. You will be looking after and motivating the commis team to achieve the best possible results and deliver an unforgettable experience to all guests.
You must have a genuine passion for what you do and bags of personality combined with the ability to engage everyone around you and build long-term rapport with both the guests and your colleagues.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally, we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Wagestream employer- Employees can access 40% of wages before payday
- 40% discount in all our venues worldwide all day, every day
- Feeling a bit hungry on shift, we ensure you receive free tasty, healthy meals
- Enjoy 28 days paid holiday a year, which will increase up to a month of holiday with length of service
- LifeWorks offers- Receive exclusive monthly discounts just for D&D employees, including cashback options at retailers
- 20% off Nuffield Health gym membership for you and your spouse
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- Unlimited access to a confidential wellbeing programme with a 24/7 helpline
- WeCare – A solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service awards
- D&D Connect- Access to our award winning training platform, to grow and develop new skills
- Want to volunteer for a cause? We’ll pay full day wage for you to give back
- Refer a friend scheme- We offer our employees paid bonuses to a ‘refer a friend’
If you are interested in discussing the Head Waiter/Waitress role further, please get in touch with us without delay!