D&D London Restaurants
A hidden gem in the heart of Kensington, Launceston Place boasts wide acclaim for its intricately crafted Modern European cuisine. With a vibrant kitchen team they bring a visionary, flamboyant approach to a seasonally inspired menu. The restaurant is an elegantly understated setting, the dining room at Launceston Place features light grey walls and plush banquette leather seating allowing the cuisine and service to shine.
We are looking for a phenomenal Head Waiter/Waitress who will be highly enthusiastic and open to new challenges. You will be friendly, welcoming and ready to grow with the business. You will be looking after and motivating the commis team to achieve the best possible results and deliver an unforgettable experience to all guests.
You must have a genuine passion for what you do and bags of personality combined with the ability to engage everyone around you and build long-term rapport with both the guests and your colleagues.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Healthy, free and tasty meals when working
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- 28 days paid holiday a year, which increases to 30 days with length of service
- Best in class training – including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in discussing the Head Waiter/Waitress role further, please get in touch with us without delay!