Are you a passionate healthcare manager who takes pride and passion in delivering the highest quality of care? Are you looking to join one of the UKs market leading healthcare providers renowned for being innovators of care and quality?
Jasmine Court Independent Hospital is located in Waltham Abbey, Essex, and is looking for a Hospital Director to join the team. At Jasmine Court, we provide expert treatment and care for individuals living with dementia, cognitive impairment, enduring varying mental health illness and behaviour that challenges.
The team at Jasmine Court believe in a person-centred approach. This dynamic and constantly-evolving service helps support individuals to achieve their goals by listening collaboratively and supporting them to fulfil their potential. Empowerment enables individuals to take control of their daily life and achieve their optimum level of independence. Wherever possible Jasmine Court empowers patients and their families to be involved in the development of their own support plans, risk assessments and promoting positive risks.
As a Hospital Director you will have full clinical and commercial control of the facility and work to develop a coherent and effective team who provide the quality care our patients deserve. Reporting into the Regional Director you will be responsible for maintaining and ensuring compliance in the home as well as maintaining occupancy levels by setting out creative marketing strategies. The ideal Hospital Director will be:
• An experienced healthcare professional who is a proven and passionate manager.
• An inspirational leader who can effectively lead a team.
• Focussed on delivering the highest quality of care.
• A registered manager with a solid background working within mental health.
• Able to create strong links within the local community
• Confident in building strong relationships with CCGs, CQC, and safeguarding.
• Able to demonstrate successfully managing a commercial business within the private healthcare sector
• A hands on manager who is approachable, with a good blend of compassion and resilience
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best benefits packages in the healthcare sector:
• The opportunity to earn up to 100% of your salary in bonus with our profit share scheme
• Automatic entry into Barchester’s Excellence Awards and annual bonus scheme
• 8% ER Pension Package
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Payment of NMC Annual Registration Fee
If you are passionate and experienced healthcare professional looking to join a provider that delivers the quality of care you would expect for your loved ones, Barchester is a rewarding and empowering place to be.