Role: HR Shared Services Administrator
Location: Nationwide (Remote working)
Achieve together is one of the UK’s leading providers of support for people with learning disabilities, autism and associated complex needs. Our vision is to provide the best specialist support – inspiring a generation to ensure people live happy, healthy and meaningful lives – and our commitment to supporting the people and families we work with is at the very heart of what we do.
We now have an exciting new opportunity for a HR Shared Service Administrator to join our team.
What you’ll be doing…
As a HR Shared Service Administrator you will be providing effective administrative support for recruitment and other related HR Administration across the organisation, working closely with the recruitment team to ensure that candidates are processed quickly and efficiently.
- Provides administrative support for the recruitment process including; monitoring and tracking of vacancies, both internally and externally, sending for and receiving appropriate references, new starter DBS applications and compiling a CQC compliant file for each new starter.
- Provides administrative support for the appointment process including; issuing initial offer letters and confirmation offer letters and Terms and Conditions if required.
- Liaises with applicants from the beginning to end of the process including; discussing the role with applicants, telephone screening where appropriate and arranging a schedule of interviews with the line manager.
- Ensure, with the team, that all HR related information is kept up to date in relevant electronic and paper based systems through timely and accurate data entry and filing.
- Ensures all relevant information is captured for current employees and is in date for example maintains up to date DBS information by timely and accurate processing of relevant documentation and information. Ensure Visa information is valid, recorded and maintained as appropriate.
- Previous experience of working within a fast paced recruitment or shared services function
- A minimum of 1 year administrative experience within a similar role
- Has experience of working with the DBS service
- Demonstrates good attention to detail and accuracy
- Is organised and able to prioritise
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative
- Is flexible and approachable
- Demonstrates good customer service skills
- Is able to manage a high workload calmly
- Is able to work independently and flexibly
- Experience of handling confidential and sensitive information in line with GDPR
Why work for us…
We’re committed to the growth of people across our business because working with us is not just about having a job, but the opportunity to grow and flourish within our organisation for years to come.
As well as a competitive salary you will also receive
- 33 day holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Access Retail Discounts
- Reward and recognition monthly and annual
- Development and access to professional training
- Access to counselling services
- Continuous on the job training is provided
- Contributory Pension Plan
- Checks and Clearances paid for by Achieve together
If this sounds like you and you relish the idea to work for a company where you can really make a difference, then we want to hear from you today.
We at Achieve Together treat everyone equally with dignity and respect. We believe in the strength and value of an inclusive and diverse workforce and recognise the positive contribution all employees bring regardless of age, race, ethnicity, disability, religion or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
We value the unique talents of every individual and work together to help everyone achieve their full potential by providing equality of opportunity to our team members, welcoming applicants from all backgrounds and communities.