We are seeking an HR Advisor who can bring a depth of knowledge and experience to enhance a small, friendly supportive team whilst adding immediate impact. You will be joining at an exciting time with an opportunity to personally contribute to our “Creating our Future” strategy focused on our culture, introducing different ways of working and various HR projects to get involved in too.
Fundamentally the role is to balance the demands of employee relations within the broader spectrum in HR ultimately to provide staff and managers with professional advice, guidance, and support in all areas of Human Resources.
The ideal person will be Qualified to CIPD Level 5 and experienced in Employee Relations and there is the opportunity to balance this with an interesting and varied HR agenda. Ideally, we are looking for someone with proven experience of providing staff and managers with professional advice and guidance in all areas of HR policy and practice. Candidates should also enjoy supporting, coaching and training managers in the application of HR Policy and Procedure alongside strong organisational skills coupled with the ability to thrive in a pressurised environment. Outlined below are some of the day to day accountabilities :-
- To support managers and staff in employee relations issues including disciplinary and grievance hearings, and requests for changes to staff terms and conditions.
- To support the development and improvement of the performance management process and ensure that this process is fully embedded within the organisation, providing reports for overall performance levels.
- To monitor and implement the absence management process working with occupational health and line managers to secure successful outcomes.
- To manage the Exit Interview process and provide feedback through effective analysis to the Executive team
- To undertake specific HR projects that support the achievement of the operational HR strategic goals and the objectives of the organisation.
- Supporting work permit applications/ visa for existing members of staff.
Although this is a full time onsite position (37.5 hours per week), flexibility would be considered (1 day remote working per week)