PPHE Hotel Group
At PPHE, we are all about creating amazing experiences, valued moments and warm welcomes. Saying this we are now on the lookout for a Human Resources Manager to join our team.
As our Human Resources Manager, you will look after Park Plaza Westminster Bridge. You will support our operating goals by maximising team member productivity and well-being whilst achieving our hotel’s people’s objectives. We want you to create, support and lead by example by having a positive, open, and results-orientated mindset.
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager:
· With strong interpersonal and influencing skills with a background in collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders
· Who will assist with the department’s 90 Day Plan, ensuring agreed targets and projects are met within the agreed timescales
· Who will support and coach HODs in conducting investigation meetings and disciplinary hearings
· Who will ensure compliance with hotel Human Resources guidelines, policies and procedures, as well as employment law, rules and regulations
· Who will be flexible in dealing with multiple HR tasks
· Who will share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
· Who will have previous experience as a Human Resources Manager
Benefits of working for us as Human Resources Manager:
· 30 Days of Holiday a year
· Competitive Salary
· Discounted hotel staff rates
· Free food on shift
· Great Learning and Development opportunities
· Join HR in Hospitality, HR team of the year 2021!
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer” 2021