Close date: 18/01/2022
It matters to us that Team O2 is as diverse as the communities we serve.
We welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Whoever you are, O2 has a place for you.
Come join us.
About the team
- To provide support to Customers during business -hours and after-hours within Service Level Agreements and in line with the relevant legislation.
- About the role
- To provide information in a timely and accurate manner to authorised third parties such as law enforcement agencies using Telefonica UK systems in accordance with provisions of the relevant legislation;
- To provide a high level of customer service and support to all enquiries reaching the Information Disclosure Team.
- To develop and manage relationships with, and acting as the primary contact for, external law enforcement agencies and other third parties.
- To provide after-hours support to customers via an on-call rota, including weekends and public holidays to Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure that all information disclosed is accurate and provided in a timely manner and to agreed policies and procedures.
- Ensure that appropriate and accurate records are maintained to ensure full audit trails of information to all third parties.
- Ensure that all data is stored in accordance with legislation.
- Ensure accuracy by carrying out a daily reconciliation of requests, identifying any issues and implementing corrective action.
- Regularly review work processes to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Collation and logging of daily statistics.
- Daily monitoring of system alarms and escalation as appropriate.
- As first point of contact, perform first line fault analysis, log faults and liaise with engineers and customers to resolve or escalate as appropriate to agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing of database enhancements as required.
- Ensure the accurate recording, reconciliation and destruction of any associated paperwork.
- Provide advice to requesting agencies on the service available from Telefonica UK within appropriate legislation.
- Maintain awareness of new products and services within Telefonica UK.
- Actively support at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of security with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive information.
- Well organised, IT proficient and process accurate.
- Provide after-hours support to customers as required.
- Good knowledge of company standard office software packages (Microsoft Word, Excel);
- Be prepared to submit to or already possess security vetting to SC level.
- Able to keep their work confidential, show discretion and not discuss externally.
- Experience within the telecoms industry in a role with significant responsibility for communication and dealing with customers, including senior personnel.
- Knowledge of GDPR, IPA issues and Human Rights Act would be an advantage.
- Customer Service background.
- Decision making responsibilities an advantage.
- Knowledge of Excel macros an advantage.
We’ll be sending you emails about the status of your application. To make sure you receive these, please add @O2.com and @telefonica.com to your Safe Senders list.
We’re looking to pay a great compensation package (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care and lots of flexible benefits.
Also, every employee has their personal development supported with a LinkedIn learning account; plus other role specific learning available through our award-winning digital learning platform – O2 Campus.
We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering flexible working arrangements. Like to know more, feel free to raise it.
Join us and we’ll encourage you to be bold every day. So take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.
If you have any questions around the role then please email ResourceTUK@o2.com who will be happy to help.