Our established client who prides themselves on quality products and outstanding service is looking for a self-motivated individual to join their team as a Inventory Coordinator. The company supply products to a range of consumers, offering innovation and friendly support to all their customers.
Your duties within this position will include but not be limited to managing the day-to-day stock requirements, reviewing daily reports and liaising with various departments. The hours of work will consist of 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday.
Duties of the role:
- Manage product supply to ensure it is kept in line with customer demand.
- Review daily reports referring to stock levels.
- Booking inbound deliveries.
- Evaluate and report on KPI’s.
- Identify any potential issues within the supply chain.
- Manage day-to-day stock requirements and requirements from suppliers.
- Complete general ad hoc administration, including answering calls and emails pertaining to enquiries.
You will ideally:
- Have previous experience working experience within inventory, order fulfilment, product complaints and deliveries, although this is not essential.
- Be proficient in computer skills with the ability to use Microsoft Excel to a good level.
- Display good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Bring a positive and proactive attitude to the team.
- Show excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Work well within a team.
Offering a salary of £26,000 per annum plus a great rewards package to include free and discounted items, onsite parking and continuous progressive opportunities.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.