Fraser Hospitality (UK) Limited (04119290)
ROLE: IT Service Desk Analyst
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
Location: South Kensington, London – 4 days in the office, 1 day from home
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Service Desk Analyst to support the Frasers Property and Frasers Hospitality UK and EMEA businesses based at our Head office in South Kensington, London.
The primary objective of the IT Service Desk Analyst is to deliver prompt and proficient technical support to end-users based at our HQ. This involves diagnosing and resolving IT issues, answering inquiries, and providing guidance on hardware and software problems.
The analyst is responsible for ensuring seamless workflow, user satisfaction, and the efficient utilisation of technology resources, ultimately contributing to improved productivity and reduced downtime.
In addition, the IT Service Desk analyst will support the I&S manager to drive Cyber security incident response across the UK, and EMEA.
The successful candidate will join a highly collaborative and multinational team and a growing business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn as you go with Microsoft Azure technologies supported by a business who is keen to develop the next generation of technologists.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
- Ability to understand customer needs in phone, email, chat and other interactions.
- Accurately identify and analyse service requests and incidents related to the use of IT services.
- Help customers to resolve incidents and complete requests immediately where possible.
- Ensure requests and incidents are passed to the relevant product teams where needed.
- Operate in accordance with Frasers Property Limited’s approved policies, procedures, and processes.