EVP Global Functions
IT Service Manager : Managed Mobiles
: Siemens Energy Information Technology
Mode of Employment
A Snapshot of Your Day
We are looking for an experienced Managed Mobile Service
This position will manage Mobile Device services for the global End
User Services (EUS) delivery team for the Siemens Energy IT Infrastructure
organization including Mobile Device Management, Microsoft Intune, Mobile VPN
Connectivity, Mobile Security, User Hardware Support Strategy, and related
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
Strategy & Planning
- Work closely with IT and the Business to define Mobile device
Strategy and Processes.
- Collaborate with IT Leadership, Service Owner, cross-functional
teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables,
required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Provide guidance to supplier teams and project managers.
- Understand, monitor, and report service performance.
- Align with Cybersecurity to ensure all Platform and Management
technologies are secure and respond quickly to vulnerabilities.
- Service management responsibility for the Global EUS Team (Mobile
Device Architecture, Software, Mobile Security, VPN connectivity), supporting
the Service Owner.
- Supplier management, SLA management and KPI reporting, Purchase to
Pay oversight, Contracts.
- Oversee vendors with responsibility to deliver managed mobile
services and their resource teams.
- ITSM process management (Incident Management, Problem Management,
Change Management, Continuous Improvement)
- Assume responsibility for the Tools / Modules required to manage EUS
Processes & Technologies focusing on mobile devices, security and VPN
- Coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives.
- Resolve Major Incidents and coordinate the management of complex
technical issues if they arise.
- Communications and Reporting to IT and Business Leadership
- Work with cross-function, service desk and level 1 teams to
maintain best-practice and updates to the Service.
- Closely align with Program / Project Leads on service topics that
align with EUS
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, or Business
Administration related field.
- ITIL Certification.
- Microsoft Fundamental and/or Role-Based Certifications (a plus)
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven track record with iOS, Android and Microsoft Intune based
- Experienced with MDM and MAM concepts.
- Understanding and experience with mobile VPN connectivity
solutions. Knowledge of Zscaler mobile VPN connectivity preferred.
- Skills deploying solutions using Intune MDM and Azure Active
- Experience with other Microsoft technologies such as Azure Cloud,
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience with Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction
- Knowledge of ITIL standards and best practice.
- Experience with Agile Service Management (release and deployment
- Proven project planning and project management experience.
- Good command of English communication (written/verbal). RESUME MUST BE IN ENGLISH FOR CONSIDERATION.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent technical support and documentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends,
standards, and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A curious learner.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Flexibility to collaborate across many time zones.
- EU centric support may require irregular hour shifts.
- May be required to travel.
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our
genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees
on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our
organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and
solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy &
Technology and more.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we
generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative
energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates
character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity,
or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html