- Responsibility to ensure the full-time service of the iTWO Baseline application in coordination with internal and external partners. Administration of user access and user authorization.
- Configuration of the iTWO Baseline application in terms of security, usability, report definition and general settings
- Provision of support and troubleshooting for all users regarding to functional tool topics
- Working proactively in a permanent improvement process by keeping a close collaboration with the HVDC & GA commercial tender and project teams and other tool owners.
- Administration, provision, and maintenance of the online self-learning trainings for iTWO Baseline in the Datango authoring software tool.
- Preparation and execution of front-end, or online workshops and trainings on special demand.
- Guiding and coordination of the iTWO Baseline Key User group in regards of the tool specific topics i.e., implementation of business requirements for the tender calculation, implementation of department specific calculations and improvements.
- Consulting during the validation and implementation process for new departments, business areas or regional units, intending to use iTWO Baseline in future.
- Willingness to learn about and to engage with the iTWO Baseline application
- Experience in HVDC / GA tender calculation process. Further experience in commercial tender management is an advantage.
- Fluent English skills and experience in working with intercultural teams.
- German Language skills would be an advantage
About the Team:
Within Grid Solutions Operational Excellence organization, you will actively drive our growth journey. Our team is responsible for improve processes across all functions and regions, ensuring greater efficiency and effectiveness in our operations.
Our mission is leading the organization towards a future of more effective, transparent, and intelligent finance. To achieve this goal, we focus on developing cutting-edge Business Intelligence (BI) solutions that simplify processes and empower better decision-making throughout the organization.