A Snapshot of Your Day
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Junior Employee Engagement & Change Management to join our team.
The primary responsibility of this role is to develop, implement, and manage employee engagement and change management initiatives that support our organization’s strategic goals. This includes fostering a positive work environment, promoting employee satisfaction, and effectively managing organizational change.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Develop and implement employee engagement strategies that align with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Design and execute change management initiatives, including communication plans, stakeholder analysis, and impact assessments, where required.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for enhancing employee satisfaction, morale, and performance.
- Facilitate or plan training and development programs to enhance employee skills and promote career growth, in alignment with HR or other stakeholders involved.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) related to employee engagement and change management, and report findings to senior management.
- Stay informed on best practices and trends in employee engagement and change management and recommend new approaches as needed.
- Support different executives in creating messages internally that foster a positive work environment and align with the IT strategy.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring
- Good understanding of change management methodologies, employee engagement best practices, and organizational development principles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills in both Romanian and English.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Professional certifications or previous experience in Change-Management or Employee Engagement are highly desirable.
- Be a Team Player, Passionate about your role and ready to support your team when needed.
About the Team
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Siemens Energy’s location in One Cotroceni Park is more than just an office space – it’s a hub for a vibrant and thriving community. Nestled in the heart of Bucharest, this urban development is the perfect place to work, surrounded by green spaces, shopping destinations, and everything the city center has to offer. And with the Academia Militara subway station just a 3-minute walk away, getting around the city has never been easier.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Your lunch with SE meal tickets
- Keep your brain fit with our trainings
- Special for books lovers – Bookster
- Stay safe and healthy with our medical subscription
- Think about your future too with Privat Pension Pilon III
- Take care of yourself with our Wellbeing Initiatives