Cedar recruitment are currently assisting with the recruitment of enthusiastic, and passionate procurement professionals within the health care industry.
The role will involve working closely with various business partners to ensure smooth running of high volume medical commodity buying across the organisation.
The role will include but is not limited too:
- Managing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting the Head of Commercial Procurement and Senior Commercial Procurement Business Partners with the management of strategic suppliers whilst minimising risk and reducing costs ensuring financial performance is achieved across the organisation
- Leading on the delivery of complex medium/high value/risk projects and supporting high value/high risk complex projects.
- Leading a team of 1-5 Commercial Procurement Officers, with category management, tendering, contract management and strategy activities.
- 27 days annual leave entitlement
- very generous health pension scheme
- Access to an excellent discount card to use on many highly known retailers
- For the role you need to have experience in the procurement of high volume commodities.
- You will also need to possess strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- You must also be able to get into East London 3 days per week.
- PCRPCR/UCRUCR 2015 experience is desirable but is not essential for the role.