D&D London Restaurants
Located on the fifth floor of Trinity Leeds, Crafthouse offers views across the city from within the restaurant, and pays homage to Leeds’ rich culture and heritage with space dividers inspired by looms and ceiling rafts reminiscent of fabric reams. The menu is based on seasonal and locally sourced food prepared by our award-winning kitchen team.
We are looking for a talented Junior Sous Chef who can confidently deliver exceptional, 5-star service to our guests.
The ideal Junior Sous Chef will:
- have a pro-active and motivated attitude to their work,
- attention to detail and an excellent command of English.
- be a true leader who works well under pressure and understands the running of a fine dining kitchen.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- 50% off PureGym membership
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Healthy, free and tasty meals when working
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- 28 days paid holiday a year, which increases to 30 days with length of service
- Best in class training – including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in the Junior Sous Chef role, then please get in touch to arrange an interview today.