D&D London Restaurants
D&D London is a group of diverse restaurants, bars and hotels based principally in London, but also with venues in Paris and New York. It was founded by Des Gunewardena and David Loewi (the eponymous D and D) in 2006, following a buyout of Conran Restaurants. Since then the company has become a vital player in London’s famous restaurant scene, owning some of the capital’s most celebrated restaurants, including Quaglino’s, Le Pont de la Tour, Bluebird and Coq d’Argent.
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Junior Sous Chef who is looking for a great place to work, progress in their career and interested in working for a company that is at the forefront of the Hospitality and Food industry.
As the Junior Sous Chef you will:
- work with the senior kitchen team to ensure consistently high standards in both service and kitchen management.
- have good food knowledge and Health and Safety standards
- have a passion for cooking and bags of enthusiasm
- train, motivate and develop junior chefs
- have a pro-active and motivated attitude to their work and attention to detail
- be a true leader who works well under pressure and understands working in a busy kitchen.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally, we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry-leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- 50% off PureGym membership
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get-fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Healthy, free and tasty meals when working
- An employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- 28 days paid holiday a year, which increases to 30 days with length of service
- Best in-class training – including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in the Junior Sous Chef role, then we would love to hear from you