D&D London Restaurants
The Role: Kitchen Porter
The Restaurant: 100Wardour Street
The Location: 100 Wardour St, London W1F 0TN
The Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Why work for us:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- Wagestream – access to the Wagestream money management app that lets you track your earnings throughout the month, instantly access up to 40% of your pay as soon as you earn it and save directly from your salary
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP appointments, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Free tasty and healthy meals on shift
- Employee of the Month scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Holiday that increases with length of service
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Recommend a Friend scheme
Who we are:
At D&D London we are passionate about all thing’s food and drink. We strive to deliver quality in everything we do, each time we do it. With 45 diverse venues across 7 cities including London, New York and Paris – there is a restaurant for every occasion. Each of our sites pride themselves on the unique designs, the freshest produce and the most exclusive settings. Founded in 2006 by Des Gunewardena and David Loewi, our eponymous D and D, the mission has always been the same, to provide each and every guest with a luxury experience when stepping foot into our restaurants and hotel. Through the years we have paved the way in the luxury dining scene, acquiring some of the most iconic venues in London and beyond, venues such as Bluebird Chelsea, 100 Wardour St, Quaglino’s, 20 Stories and our South Place Hotel. With further expansion across the group planned in the upcoming years, this list of top destinations is only set to grow!
100 Wardour is full of history and has been at the centre of the social scene in Soho for years! Previously the home of legendary Marquee Club and Floridita, 100 Wardour Street has been transformed into a stylish Bar and Lounge, on the ground floor, open from lunch to late night cocktails, and a glamorous basement restaurant and club. An exciting destination for dining and drinks! From lunch meetings, to the we host live music five nights a week, we are truly part of the vibrant heart of Soho.
A bit about what you will be doing:
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Kitchen Porter who is looking for a great place to work, progress in their career and interested in working for a company that is at the forefront of the Hospitality and Food industry.
You will have:
• An inbuilt passion for hospitality and working in a busy kitchen
• Ability to run a busy service
• Clear communication skills and able to follow and act on instructions
• Work well under pressure
• Listen, ask questions and strive to be the best
If you are interested in the Kitchen Porter role, then we would love to hear from you!