D&D London Restaurants
D&D London is a group of diverse restaurants, bars and hotels based principally in London, but also with venues in Paris and New York. It was founded by Des Gunewardena and David Loewi (the eponymous D and D) in 2006, following a buyout of Conran Restaurants. Since then the company has become a vital player in London’s famous restaurant scene, owning some of the capital’s most celebrated restaurants, including Quaglino’s, Le Pont de la Tour, Bluebird and Coq d’Argent. 14 Hills is set high on the penultimate floor below a public city roof garden. This restaurant commands views of London’s most iconic landmarks with floor to ceiling glass windows: Tower Bridge, The Tower of London, Canary Wharf and The Shard. This glamorous city restaurant boasts a luxurious Modern British menu with a Parisian twist is paired with revolutionary creations from our centrepiece bar.
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Kitchen Porter who is looking for a great place to work, progress in their career and interested in working for a company that is at the forefront of the Hospitality and Food industry.
You will have Kitchen Porter experience and:
• An inbuilt passion for hospitality and working in a busy kitchen
• Clear communication skills and able to follow and act on instructions
• Work well under pressure
• Listen, ask questions and strive to be the best
• Industry leading pay.
• Healthy, free and tasty meals when working.
• 28 days paid holiday a year (which increases with every year you work for us).
• Best in class personal development and training – including the opportunity to complete the industry-leading D&D Diploma.
• An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer.
• Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day.
• Access to the LifeWorks app where you can get free mobile phone insurance, half price cinema tickets and 50% PureGym.
• And much more!