PPHE Hotel Group
At Park Plaza, authenticity is at the heart of everything we do. Our Kitchen Porter
prepares and supports the kitchen team to present memorable meals for our guests, applying their energy and enthusiasm to every task. We are looking for a Kitchen Porter:
- Who is fanatical about standards and genuinely cares about the quality of the job they do.
- Who builds excellent relationships with kitchen and front of house team members to keep everything running smoothly
- Who shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment and Care
- Who is able to work at flexible times including late night shifts finishing at 2am
- With previous experience as a Kitchen Porter
As a Kitchen Porter
you will receive:
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days holiday per year
(pro rata) – this increases with service!
- Salary: £11.00 per hour
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Shift patterns shared at least 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your life around work!
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.