Calling all Pizza lovers!!…….(Pasta lovers are welcome too)
Kitchen Porter up to £10.42 per hour plus benefits
As Kitchen Porter
you will play a huge part within the inner workings of the kitchen. No matter how great the chefs on the front line are they cannot function without clean dishes, organised storage and a spotless work area.
What you'll get:
- Treat yourself and your friends with 50% Zizzi & ASK Italian (drinks included)
- Never go hungry with free & heavily discounted menu on shift
- Get rewarded by your customers with a generous tronc system
- Wagestream available to instantly access earned wages
- Make the most of your time off work with discounts on cinema tickets, travel websites and big brands available
- Stay in touch with what's going on with our online Zizzi community that also provides access to your rotas and payslips
- Need some support? We have a free Employee Assistant Programme with access to GPs and wellbeing support
- Time for a break with 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Plenty of opportunity to develop and progress your career if that's what you want
- Plan for the future with Company pension contributions
- Look the part with Zizzi branded T-Shirts and aprons provided
What will you be doing as Kitchen Porter? Here's a taster:
- Taking absolute pride in your part of food presentation to our customers – washing plates, cutlery and kitchen utensils in a fast, efficient way, making sure they're perfectly clean every time, and available throughout the shift.
- Supporting the whole restaurant team, front of house and back of house, to make sure the restaurant is running like clockwork.
- Being passionate about our food and knowing the menu inside out.
- Knowing the kitchen inside out, helping to ensure that every corner and cupboard is spic and span.
- Playing a part in making sure that your restaurant is Looking Fabulous at all times and is hitting the mark set out in our policies, processes and guidelines.
And you do all that through our Zizzi Values – its what matters to us
You aim to be better than yesterday. We're on a constant journey to be better, so we seek growth as a team, in our business and in the ways we contribute to the world.
You celebrate the differences. We take pride in what makes us special, and encourage everyone to be the best version of themselves whoever they are.
You make it happen. We adapt to the challenges of today, avoiding cutting corners, and motivate everyone to strive for more.
You want to be part of more. We always have each others backs, embracing the challenges as much as the great times.
You enjoy the everyday. As much as we take our goals seriously, we don't take ourselves seriously.
We are Zizzi.
At Zizzi we are a family. It's never me, always we. Customers included.